17 Mac 2011

Oh my Meow!!


Today, I would like to share an interesting facts about cats. For those who have cat maybe know and realize about this facts. For whom doesn't have cats and thinking to have one, this facts is useful for you to know your cat better.

  •  Cats are some of he smartest animals and can interpret a human 's mood and feelings.
  • The average cat sleep is between 12-14 hours a day.
  • Cats sense of smell is 14 times stronger than that of human.
  • The lifespan of cats are usually between 15 and 20 years.
  • Cats can jump between 5 and 7 times as high as their tail.
  • Just like finger prints on human, the nose pad of cats is rigid in a pattern that is completely unique.
Last but not least...
  • Cats knead their paws when they are happy.   
Here, I put together the photo of my cutie cat..the one that I love very much :) 




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan